Thursday, January 29, 2015

First Blog In A While: So Much Stress



Ok yes being a college student where I come from is tough. As of late I am a fifth year in the Haywood Early College program, good, thing is I am in my last semester here. In the midst of this I am also trying to balance my job at Burger King to make money. I plan to go on a be a Computer Information Technologist when I get the money to pay for the needed classes. Not only that, but I also need to get the requirement filled for the colleges I wish to be accepted in. As for working?


I think for now working is giving me a chance to start my life though, study paycheck or not, I have met some amazing people who see me as I am. They may joke with me in the early hours, or make me laugh so hard to the point of crying in the night hours. Regardless, the stuff my coworkers do is something that will stick in my memory for the rest of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment